Effective Date: February 9th, 2018
WHO ARE WE?
This website is owned by Luis Velez, aka Dr ‘Uncle Louie’ Angel. He is the sole owner and is a resident of Brooklyn, New York. With a team of marketing specialists (‘team’, “we”, “our”, or “us”) operate the site and we provide content, (including email and electronic communications) and services (collectively “Services”) offered on or through the Site or ‘platform’.
ABOUT OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Our Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share, and protect information about visitors to our website.
Third-party Disclosure:In the event that we link to any third party website or business, we do not endorse, and are not responsible for the content of such websites, their policies or practices, or any product or service that they offer. Any activity you perform on such third-party websites will be subject to the privacy policies and other terms and conditions expressed therein.
We reserve the right to modify our Privacy Notice when necessary.
If you are using our Platform, you represent that you are at least 16 years old. We provide services to a nightclub intended at this time, for those 18 and over. Our content is not intended for children under the age of 16, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If a child under the age of 16 provides personal information and we become aware of it, we will delete that information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Some data that we collect:
- Contact/Identification: Name, email, phone, mailing address, birthday, etc.
- Number of tickets purchased and all pertinent information about the purchase(s)
- Payments: At this time, we take PayPal but will offer other payment methods as needed. We do not save your payment information.
- General geographic location
- Basically, anything that you share on our social media and on our Platform is subject to be saved for purposes of fulfilling any requests, reservations or methods that help us to help you have the best experience.
REASONS WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Reservations: To complete and administer your online reservations;
- Customer service: To provide the best customer service to you;
- Direct marketing activities: such as marketing communications and running sweepstakes or contests. If we send you any marketing communications, you can always unsubscribe with our unsubscribe link or you can just email us using our contact form on our site, if you do not wish for us to send you any more of those types of communications;
- Recordkeeping: We keep internal records and maintain records of reservations, complaints, or anything that helps us to make this a great user experience.
- Emails: We send promotional emails to users who agree to optin.
THIRD-PARTY SITES & SOCIAL MEDIA:
We link to certain social media websites, where you can interact with them and see our pages or accounts. We are not affiliated with them nor do they have to adhere to our privacy policies, please do your research if you choose to visit them. They have their own methods of tracking you, so it is advised that you make sure you know all of their policies. We are not responsible for anything that they do or don’t do with regard to your safety or any matter.
Your data is not shared with anyone unless we have your full consent. At this time, that is not even an option, as we only use your information for the services we provide to you, namely your enjoyment at the Area 516 Nightclub in Hempstead, New York.
You can opt-out at any time by using our Contact form on this site.
We definitely take your security seriously and care about the integrity of your personal information. We use SSL protection and PayPal is one of the most secure methods of processing payments.
However, we cannot guarantee that there are not any third party that can overcome our security or any payment systems that we have in place. No one can really guarantee this. For that reason, your use of the site is at your sole risk. In the event that anyone has violated your rights or anything related to your personal information, we will investigate and help any government agency that may be helping you.
In the event that we make changes to our Platform or these Privacy Policies, we will post the amended terms consistent to applicable laws. If you are not in agreeance with the proposed changes, you should discontinue your use of our site immediately.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Use our CONTACT FORM. We hope you have the best experience with us on our website and in the nightclub. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.