Is it okay to have sex with someone you just met in a Long Island nightclub, that is so intoxicated that they don’t even fully know what they’re doing?
For that matter, even if you know the person for a long time and go out on a date with them and they get you so drunk that you don’t even know where you are and you pass out, is that justification for him to pull your clothes off and have sex with you?
Sadly, this is virtually every guy’s dream that goes to a nightclub. He wants to get ‘lucky’. This usually means finding a young woman that for whatever reason, wants to get drunk and becomes promiscuous.
Many times, girls or women just want to go to a club and have a good time. Dance, laugh and of course, drink. Many times, they have just broken up with their partners and are vulnerable. The girlfriend say “come on, it will be fun!” Perhaps, it is a special birthday. For the most part, they are not looking for a one-night stand. Of course, there are exceptions to everything.
Many times, the friends will look out for their girlfriends and try to protect them from predators. However, sometimes they fall through the cracks. Guys will take advantage in wait for the girlfriend to go to the bathroom and the next thing that you know, the slick talking guy has the girlfriend in the car for a make out session. Sometimes it’s more than just kissing and bodily fluids are exchanged. Besides pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases do exist!
Of course, this sounds all obvious, but sometimes we just do not think straight and are naïve to certain things. Boys and men are hunters. Plain and simple. Times are changing, yes, and there are some ladies that are just as aggressive as guys. For the most part, when ladies go to a nightclub, they are not expecting to get date raped or have sex with someone the first chance they get.
TIPS FOR LADIES TO STAY SAFE WHEN GOING TO A NIGHTCLUB:
- Always stay with your girlfriends in close proximity.
- Do not accept drinks from strangers.
- Do not drink to the point where you’re intoxicated and are not in full control of yourself.
- Keep your phone fully charged before you leave home.
- Have a tracking device on your phone so that someone you trust can track you if needed.
- Always keep your eyes on your drinks.
- Don’t accept free rides from people you do not know.
- If you are in the mood or willing to have sex with someone, bring protection!
- Realized that guys are not there to make friends. For most of them, it’s all about the numbers and bragging rights.
Be safe when you go to any nightclub. There are always going to be predators, it is just the world that we live in and the way that guys are brought up, their biology or instincts. Whatever the case may be, you never want to wake up in a strange bed the next morning and have no clue what happened the night before.